When will I get a notification?
You will get a notification if:
- someone changes their status in the CoronaMelder app to positive (this can only be done with the help of the GGD);
- and you have been near that person in the past few days,
- and you were near that person for at least 15 minutes.
For example, you could have been:
- in a café, restaurant or bar with other people;
- in a shop;
- waiting in a queue;
- travelling somewhere;
- taking part in sporting activities;
- at work;
- at school. You will receive a notification afterwards.
If someone cycled past you in the street, for example, you will not receive a notification because you were only near each other for a short time.