How the app helps to stop the spread of coronavirus
How the app works
- How to use the CoronaMelder app?
- Does CoronaMelder also work with corona apps from other countries?
- Will the European exchange affect the data usage of my phone?
- How reliable are the notifications?
- How does the CoronaMelder app measure the distance to other users of the app?
- What technology does the app use?
- Will the app drain my phone battery?
- What should I do if I receive a notification about no checks by the app for 24 hours?
- What are all these strange codes that I can see in my phone's exposure log?
- Where can I get help installing the app?
CoronaMelder in everyday life
- If I work with corona patients, will I get alerts from the app all the time?
- Can I pause the app while I am at school, at work or exercising?
- What can I do if I don't carry my phone with me?
- Is CoronaMelder necessary when I use personal protective equipment?
- Are CoronaMelder codes exchanged through walls, and does this mean I can get a notification?
- Where can I find information about the app in language that is easy to understand?